Whether you are new or seasoned Campus user, I’m happy to announce six upcoming webinar sessions called Campus Learning Tips & Tricks. Each webinar is 60 minutes and you’ll walk away with an update on all the cool new things you can do in Campus Learning. You have lots of choices for dates and times, but they’re coming up fast. Best of all these sessions are free and open to anyone so invite your colleagues!
Dates and times (all times are Central Time):
- Thursday, September 5: 8:00 am, 11:30 am and 4:00 pm
- Thursday, September 12: 8:00 am, 11:30 am and 4:00 pm
Infinite Campus ace Stephen Hallman will host. Stephen’s a former teacher and for the last several years has been all over the country working with school districts of all sizes. He knows teachers and what they need to make it all happen in Campus. He’ll be sharing about:
- New updates to the Control Center you’ll see right when you log in
- How to create section groups
- How to create assignment defaults
- Options for sorting/filtering
- New and upcoming changes to non-Campus assignment defaults (upcoming changes with OneRoster 1.2 with category passback)
- How to use Planner (including My Curriculum and Other Curriculum)
- How to use Discussions
- How to link to other learning tools licensed by your district (ex: Turnitin)
- How to use the Progress Monitor for standards-based grading
- Resources for teachers: campuslearning.com and Teachers On Campus
- Q & A if time permits
How to enroll
- Follow this link to Campus Community. What is Campus Community? Click here to see a blog post about Community.
- Sign in using your CampusID. The login page also lets you create a CampusID or get help if you can’t remember your password.
- Once in, click in the ICU button to access the Infinite Campus University site.
- In the ICU site, search for Campus Learning Tips & Tricks
- Choose your session and enroll.
- Then all you need to do is sign back in at your scheduled time and join the webinar!